My friend gave this text to me. I think this is good to be shared here. My note is after * sign.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Think about this. You may not realize it, but it’s 100% true.
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5. Every night someone think about you before they go to sleep. *ehem :-p
6. You mean the world to someone. *ehem :-p
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you trust God to do what is best, and want it on His time, probably, sooner or later, you will get it or something better. *I get this from Pastor Yohan Candawasa, and agree, that God is most interested in ourselves, and not in the things that we ask; God will give us what we want if it can make us a better person.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever something good can come from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back to you, take a look, you must likely have turned your back on the world.
12. Someone that you don’t even know exists, loves you. *I think this is true for most of us, but not necessarily true for everyone.
13. Always remember the compliments you received, forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them, you feel much better when they know and you’ll both be happy. *Being grown in eastern culture, I think this one is difficult for most asian, although I very agree with it.
15. If you have great friends, take the time to let them know that they are great.